|High Res Photo
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JVC INTRODUCES GM-552DU 55-INCH HIGH CONTRAST
FULL HD MONITOR DESIGNED FOR 24/7 OPERATION
- WAYNE, NJ (April 8, 2013) – JVC Professional Products Company, a division of JVC Americas
Corp., today announced the GM-552DU, a full HD 55-inch LCD monitor designed for 24/7 continuous operation. Ideal for broadcast facilities, including studio control rooms, master control applications, and security monitoring centers, the GM-552DU provides 1920x1080 resolution and a 4000:1 contrast
ratio. The new monitor is being demonstrated at the 2013 NAB Show (Booth C4314), which runs April 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nev.
- The GM-552DU features an FHD non-glare panel with mercury-free LED backlighting housed in a durable, all-metal cabinet. There are a number of connectivity options, including 3G/HD/SD-SDI, DVI, RGB, S-Video, and
composite. Input terminals are arranged in a single row for easy connections, and stereo 1.5-watt speakers are included for basic audio monitoring.
- Image setting options include picture-and-picture, portrait mode, screen saver modes, and customizable multi-view (up to 5x5). The GM-552 includes several preset picture modes, but color temperature,
brightness/contrast, and backlight can be individually adjusted. An ID setting allows a single remote to control a group of displays, such as in video wall applications, and RS-232C terminals can be used to create a daisy chain for multiple
monitors. The monitor also includes a removable stand for installation flexibility and handles for easy transport.
- The GM-552DU has an MSRP of $6,500 and is available now.
- ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY
- Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, JVC Professional Products Company is a division of JVC Americas Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JVC KENWOOD Corporation. JVC is a leading manufacturer
and distributor of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment. For further product information, visit JVC’s Web site at http://pro.jvc.com or call (800) 582-5825.
# # #