This August, get a free touchscreen monitor with the purchase of any CONNECTED CAM™ or ProHD Streaming Studio!
It's not just a Switcher. It's a Studio in a Box. JVC's Studios all feature built-in CG, streaming, picture-in-picture and much more! Any model will be the centerpiece of your complete IP workflow whether your market is sports, news, worship or education. And with a touchscreen interface, there's no faster and easier way to handle your in-home/REMI multi-cam live streaming production.
Take a minute to watch this short video that highlights just how streamlined your workflow can and should be.
Designed to maximize IP workflows, each JVC Studio Switcher is equipped with the following key features:
- Zero config and integrated remote control for any JVC IP camera
- Works with any IP, SDI or NDI camera
- PTZ control with JVC KY-PZ100
- Stream to up to five destinations simultaneously
- Popular streaming platform integration including Facebook Live
- "S" (Sports) models include slow-motion and instant replay
- HD recording (PGM) and PGM stream recording (simultaneous)
- ISO recording for all cameras
- Second display multiview grid
- Multi framerate up to 50fps/60fps operation
KM-IP4000 ProHD Studio
The ProHD Studio KM-IP4000 is, like we said, a self contained 4 channel live streaming studio in a box that offers professional results and an unbelievable price. It contains all of the above features, and these as well:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use touch screen user interface
- 4x HD-SDI input
- 4x IP Stream input
- 4x NDI input
- 1x Ingest input for HDMI or NDI with transparency, and much more...
More about the KM-IP4000.
KM-IP4000S ProHD Sports Studio
The ProHD Studio KM-IP4000S adds to core functions of the KM-IP4000, the following sports related features:
- Instant replays with slow motion playback on all cameras
- Replay matrix playout system with playlists
- Dynamic replay camera angle switching
- Freeze frame
- Replay lead in/out animations
- Ingest layer (graphics) on/off automation in replays
More about the KM-IP4000S.
KM-IP6000S CONNECTED CAM™ Studio
In addition to all the above core features of JVC's ProHD Studio Switchers, the CONNECTED CAM Studio 6000S features six IP inputs, making it the perfect workflow centerpiece for any market, and a real game changer for sports production. Other key features include:
- Comes with a ProHD color keyboard
- 6x HD-SDI inputs
- 6x IP / NDI Stream inputs
- Multi remote IP camera synchronization
- Multi-channel Instant Replays with Slow-motion
- Sequential replay playback
- Freeze frame in replays
More about the KM-IP6000S.
Flash Sale Details. It's easy! When you buy a new KM-IP6000S, KM-IP4000S, or KM-IP4000, your participating U.S. dealer will pass along to you one P2418HT Touchscreen Monitor for each switcher purchased. There are no forms to fill out. No waiting. And, there is no limit provided the purchase is made between 8/1/2020 and 8/31/2020.