Introducing JVC's newest handheld, the GY-HC500U
The all new GY-HC500U handheld 4K production camcorder offers uncompromised live and recorded image quality and connectivity. PRE-ORDER yours before June 30, 2019, and receive a free 1TB SSD memory card and KA-MC100G SSD media adapter required for ProRes recording—a $675 retail value.
The versatile GY-HC500
Shoot practically any way you choose! Shoot 4K ultra-HD with HDR and record to SSD or SHC/SDXC media in a wide variety of formats. Or, when recording to SSD, Ultra-HD ProRes 422 10-bit at 50/60p is possible. This Connected Cam series camera also features high performance 1080 60p/50p live streaming with low latency and a full complement of IP remote control and viewing features making it the most advanced and versatile camcorder in its class.
Key features include:
- 10-bit ProRes 422/422HQ/422LT, at 4K resolution and 50/60p frame rates recording to M.2 SSD*
- 4K UHD 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit / 4:2:0 8-bit (150Mbps) and various HD recording to SDHC/SDXC cards
- HDR recording, HLG or J-Log1 (10-bit)
- 1-inch (effective) CMOS sensor with high picture quality
- F11 sensitivity
- Newly developed 3-ring 4K lens with 20x zoom (f=28mm-560mm 35mm equivalent)
- 40x lossless dynamic zoom in HD mode
- 4-inch high resolution LCD monitor
- Much more ...
*Requires optional KA-MC100G SSD media adapter
VISIT THE GY-HC500 PRODUCT PAGE