Ideal for microwave and long cable runs, the KA-AS790G module provides a compressed MPEG2 output through an industry standard Asynchronous Serial Interface (ASI) without further encoding. Both HD video and audio are compressed using the camera's built-in encoder running at either 19.7Mbps, 25Mbps or 35Mbps with minimal latency. The KA-AS790G gives you convenient access to the encoded signal via a standard BNC connector. No external wiring or adapters are required.
- Lossless transcoding—the camera's encoder creates the MPEG2 signal which is then transcoded to DVB-ASI without any loss.
- Clean modular design without any visible wires or adapters
- Low latency of 292ms (720/60p mode) when attached to the GY-HM750U
- Audio and time code are carried via ASI in addition to HD video (1920x1080, 1440 x 1080, 1280 x 720)
- Outputs live signal from the camera, even while recording. No output in playback mode.
- Applicable cameras: GY-HM790/GY-HM750 series