Designed for news gathering, field production and cinematography, the GY-HD200 offers multiple frame rate recording including full-frame 720p/60 imaging and real 24p. New image processing puts this camera at a performance level that can be considered for mainstream HD production.
Click to learn more about the 200/250 series picture quality improvements
RECORDS BOTH 1080i and 720P TO HDD or SxS MEMORY|
GY-HD200 "B" now includes 1080i recording to optional hard disk or SxS memory cards via IEEE1394, now compatible with all major editing systems.
Images are captured with full HD progressive CCDs, and can then be recorded to an optional media recorder in either 720p or 1080i. (Recording to tape is only possible in 720p.) Check out JVC's Pro-Spec package that includes 17:1 Fujinon lens, hard disk drive and Anton Bauer professional battery system. For recording to SxS memory cards in the XDCAM EX™ format, learn more about the KA-MR100G media recorder here.
- Multiple frame rate recording: 720/24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, and 60p
1080 50i/60i available through IEEE1394 output
- Compact Shoulder Professional form factor
- Wide choice of lenses and accessories
- Optional HZ-CA13U Prime Lens adapter
- Built-in image flip recording when using prime lenses
- Built-in 14.4V type Battery Mount
- Dual-media (tape +HDD)recording with DTE
- Next generation super-efficient MPEG-2 encoding
- Enhanced Cinema Gamma
- Advanced 14-bit A/D converter
- Lower noise in low light
- Better highlight handling
- BNC connectors
- Anton Bauer ABTRIMPACPKG2 battery and charger included!
Click here to compare the differences between JVC ProHD Camcorders