Designed for critical image evaluation, the upgraded DT-V24L3D offers all features of its predecessor (DT-V24L1DU) with improved performance and the addition of a waveform monitor. The DT-V24L3DU has a true native pixel-to-pixel 1080p image display with additional screen area for status indications, waveform and audio monitoring. Built-in digital HD-SDI and DVI-D interfaces provide lossless connection to broadcast and studio sources. Superior scaling and de-interlacing,
10-bit 1080p processing combined with traditional rotary image controls, area markers, blue check and timecode display make the DT-V24L3DU the
best choice monitor for television studios, remote production vans, production and post facilities, and other demanding professional applications. Compare DT-V applications.
- Native 1920 x 1080 resolution 16:9 Flat Studio Monitor
- Crystal clear 1920 x 1200 LCD panel provides uncompromised resolution, high contrast ratio with deep blacks and rich color
- Status and metering displayed above or below the active picture area.
- New low-latency circuits (<1 frame)
- HD-SDI / SDI auto-sensing inputs with Time-Code Display
- Waveform monitoring with over level function
- Accepts 1080/24psf signals
- Embedded Audio with up to 12 channel Audio Level Display
- DVI-D (HDMI compatible) for HD-DVD / Blu-Ray Disc playback
- 1:1 Scaling Mode for pixel-to-pixel 720p display
- Supports wide range of HD and computer scan rates
- Full screen mode for SD 4:3 signals
- ASCII code input of monitor name
Click for list.
Click to compare differences between JVC DT-V Studio Monitor Series.