Smaller, lighter, and packed with more capabilities than any other media recorder, the MR-HD100 is the perfect tapeless recording solution for your ProHD camcorder. At only twelve ounces, the camera mounted MR-HD100 records full HD for up to 10 hours in your editing system's native format. And while you're shooting, custom metadata can be added using an optional WiFi adapter. With the MR-HD100, your workflow just got faster and easier.
- Perfectly integrates with any ProHD camcorder (GY-HD110, GY-HD200UB, GY-HD250, GY-HM700, GY-HM790)
- Backlit color display with an easy-to-use menu system
- Recording status is available in the camera's viewfinder
- Built in 100GB hard drive records up to 10 hours in 720p mode
- Removable, rechargeable battery Li-ion battery provides up to 3 hours recording time
- Easy navigation using the intuitive menu structure
- Perfect for long recordings: record up to 1.5 hours as a single clip.
- Connects to a wired or wireless network via an optional USB WiFi adapter for metadata management and clip transfer to NLE or server
- Assign metadata to footage while it's being recorded using your wireless handheld device or laptop
- Native file recording support includes Quicktime HDV 720p24/25/30/50/60 and MXF HDV 720p30 and 1080i 50/60 support for Avid NLE systems
- Quiet, Power-Efficient Operation
- Go from Acquisition to Editing in One Step
- Featuring a backlit color display, an easy-to-use menu system, a 100GB hard drive, and a removable, rechargeable battery, the MR-HD100 is the perfect companion for your ProHD camcorder. Audio, video, timecode, recording status and control information are passed through a single IEEE-1394 cable, allowing you to record to disk or to disk and tape simultaneously. Designed for use in even the roughest conditions, the MR-HD100 includes a 10-second electronic shock cache to ensure that you never lose footage. Advanced features such as time lapse (DV mode only), retro disk recording, scene marking, and clip categorization make the MR-HD100 media recorder the perfect addition to your JVC ProHD camcorder. When recording is complete, your footage is ready to edit instantly—no capturing, file transfer, or file conversion is required.
Assign Custom Metadata on the Fly
- With the MR-HD100, you can personalize and optimize workflow—while you shoot. Using a USB WiFi adapter (not included) you can connect with your wireless handheld device or laptop and access the MR-HD100 through a browser, define metadata, and assign it to video while you're recording, eliminating the need to tag footage when the shoot is over. During postproduction, simply transfer clips—complete with metadata—from the MR-HD100 to your NLE system or Media Server. All of the information that you assigned during the shoot goes with the clips, saving you hours or even days of logging time.
Engineered for Portability, Durability, and Ease of Use
- Only 2.75 inches wide, 5.4 inches high, and 1.25 inches deep, the MR-HD100 packs a wealth of functionality into a sleek and durable package that weighs only twelve ounces. Crafted from the inside out to meet the reliability and quality standards that video professionals demand, the MR-HD100 is designed to deliver great results under even the most challenging shooting conditions.