Sales & Support
Documentation & Visuals
The GM-F520S is a rugged full HD monitor with exceptional 1920 x 1080 picture quality designed for 24/7 operation. Its high reliability and comprehensive system connectivity make it ideal for public displays and video walls.
- Native Full HD 1920x1080 pixels resolution
- Panel brightness of 700 cd/m 2 highly visible even under outdoor
- Wide viewing angle,up to 178 degree (vertical/horizontal )
- Ultra-slim 17mm bezel of permits Video Wall application
- Also vertically positionable
- Continuous operation 24 hours/ 7 Days a week
- Full metal cabinet using light-weight aluminum
- LAN Remote allows off-site control & monitoring via network PC
- Professional connectivity: RS-232C, MAKE/TRIGGER, RS-485
- Flexible installation (multiple mounting points)
- Motion Sensor operation
- A/C outlet provides power for additional device
- Rear space for integrating system unit (eg. PC, set-top box)
- Multi-screen, Video Wall use (1x2 to 5, 2 to 5x1, 2x2 up to 5x5
Tile Matrix capable )
- VESA wall mount compatible
The Motion Sensor, a JVC Original Innovation designed
specifically for Digital Signage
and Point-of-Sale applications, triggers
pre-programmed functions to
display timely information such
as promotional messages to the viewers.
- Detectable distance:up to 5m (max.)
- Detectable angle:80 degree horizontally and 80 degree vertically
- Continuous detection until the viewer stops moving or steps out of range.
- The "Motion sensor" can be setup on the top or bottom of the LCD.
©2014 JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation