The DLA-SH7NLG is an advanced 4K2K projector incorporating three 1.27-inch 4K2K D-ILA display devices. It produces extremely high-quality images for use in planetariums, museums, simulators, and medical institutions, as well as high-spec design and monitoring facilities. Its dual ultra-high-pressure mercury lamps and wire grid optical system produce 5,000 ANSI lumens of brightness and offer a stunning 10,000:1 native contrast ratio. Combining superb definition and resolution with low-cost maintenance, the DLA-SH7NLG achieves ultra-high resolution of approximately 10 megapixels (4,096 x 2,400), which is five times the resolution of full HD.
The projector can simultaneously display two or four screens in WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) resolution. Multi-screen projection is facilitated by four DVI (Dual-Link) input terminals supporting an array of PC input formats. The DLA-SH7NLG also offers a low latency mode for simulation environments.
The DLA-SH7NLG has both dual and single lamp modes. When in the single lamp mode, the projector automatically chooses the lamp with less cumulative operating time for maintenance efficiency. This, plus the addition of a low-power mode, enables lamp life of approximately 3,000 hours, which is about double that of conventional projectors. Such features allow the DLA-SH7NLG to offer low running costs even under heavy professional use.
Its well though-out design offers operational flexibility, including the ability to stack two projectors for 3D images or installation on a ±90-degree tilt. The DLA-SH7NLG weighs about 110 pounds, excluding lens.
Three different lenses are available, including short-focus and telescopic models
The DLA-SH7NLG operates on normal AC 100-220V power and consumes less than 1.1 kW. Convergence is adjustable to 1/10 pixel accuracy via GUI control; three gamma tables are included. Six test patterns, including a crosshatch and color bars, enable image adjustment without external signal sources. Projection configuration data is easily stored and uploaded from a USB memory device. The Ethernet-compatible DLA-SH7NLG can be configured via a PC Web browser, and multiple projectors are networkable for operation via a single PC. Plus, for improved maintenance, e-mails can be generated automatically to send lamp replacement reminders and error status notifications.
- 4096x2400 Pixels (11%m ore Vertical Resolution & Pixels than other 4K devices)
- 3 Active Matrix D-ILA Devices(1.27" Diag)
- Light Output: 5000 ANSI Lumens (2-lamps)
- Contrast Ratio >10,000:1 (typical)
- Dual 330W UHP Lamps, Single or Dual Lamp Operation
- RGB Convergence in 1/10 pixel increments
- Input via 4xDVI-D, Dual Link Communication - 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232C, USB
- Noise Level 34dB (A) at 78.8"/2m (0-26°C, 32-79°F)
- Net Weight (less lens): 50.0kg/110lbs
- Simulation and 3D Display
- Immersive Displays (such as CAVE)
- Theme Parks
- Ultra-high Resolution Command/Control
- Ultra-high Resolution Medical Imaging
- Advanced Visualization