Sales & Support
Documentation & Visuals
JVC's new GY-HM750 brings a new level of features and performance to its popular compact shoulder product line. Based on an upgraded 3rd generation digital processing engine, the HM750 offers improved picture quality and the ability to record either HD or SD directly to economical SDHC solid state media. Dual memory card recording now permits recording on both cards simultaneously, or individually for virtually unlimited recording time. And like other ProHD camcorders, it records in the native file formats of popular professional editing systems for the world's fastest workflow. The GY-HM750 is now equipped with a 68-pin chassis connector that allows various modules such the KA-AS790 ASI adapter to be attached without external cabling--ideal for live microwave broadcasts. Whether you're shooting news, commercials, documentaries or music videos, the GY-HM750 is the ideal camcorder.
- Compact Shoulder form factor
- Patented 3-CCD optical system provides full HD resolution images
- Industry standard bayonet lens mount
JVC offers a wide range of lenses and accessories
- High performance Canon 14:1 lens included
- Wider angle (4.4mm)
- Higher resolution
- Minimal chromatic aberration
- Records to dual hot swappable SDHC memory cards and/or optional SxS adapter
- Simultaneous recording on both SDHC cards for instant backup or client copy — NEW feature!
- 20 second Pre Rec (retro cache) function prevents "missed shots" — Improved!
- Professional recording with selectable data rates up to 35Mbps
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p24/p25/p30, 1080i60/i50)
- 1280 x 720P (p60/p50/p30/p25/p24)
- 720 x 480i (SD)— NEW feature!
- Native file recording—world's fastest shoot-to-edit workflow.
- Native .mov file format
Edit immediately on Final Cut Pro™ or Premiere™ without conversion or transcoding
- .MP4 file format
XDCAM EX™ recordings compatible with a wide variety of editing systems
- .AVI or .MOV SD format — NEW feature!
Standard DV files for legacy SD applications
- Native .mov file format
- Variable frame rate recording (over crank, under crank)
- HDSDI output
Can also provide downconverted SDI output—live or playback.
- ASI output with optional KA-AS790 module provides MPEG2 signal for microwave or long distance cable runs — NEW feature!
- Downconverted SD output (DV via IEEE-1394)
- New high resolution (1.22 million pixel) Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) viewfinder
- New large (4.3-inch) flip-out LCD monitor
- Patented Focus Assist function
- Built-in clip viewer and management system
- Extensive image customization modes (gamma, matrix, knee, detail, etc.)
- Uncompressed LPCM audio (2ch) recording
- Manual level controls with audio meter
- XLR inputs with phantom power
*1 Play back compatibility not guaranteed on different types of products due to variation of supported recording mode.
*2 MP4 is the compliant file format used on the XDCAM EX™
*3 SxS is a flash memory card designed for professional video cameras with a high-speed PCI Express interface.
XDCAM EX™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation