Sales & Support
Documentation & Visuals
New 3.0 upgrade NOW AVAILABLE!
The GY-HM600 is a next-generation handheld ProHD camera that delivers exceptional imagery and features for news, sports, and independent production. Light, versatile and extremely easy to use, this camera is designed for fast paced ENG—offering superb low light performance, a long (23x) wide angle zoom lens, and expanded file interoperability from acquisition to air.
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- F11 Sensitivity
- 23x Fujinon Auto focus zoom lens with manual functions
F1.6-3.0, 23x, f=4.1-94.3mm (35mm conversion:29 to 667mm)
- Optical image stabilizer
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- 0.45-inch 1.22M pixel color viewfinder
- 3.5-inch 920K pixel LCD display with focus assist
- SDXC/SDHC memory card recording (2 slots for dual-backup, continuous recording)
- Large file size support with SDXC card —New 3.0 feature!
- 50Mbps H.264 Extreme High Quality mode (XHQ) —New 3.0 feature!
- Multiple encoding formats:
- HD MPEG2 (35/25/19Mbps)
- AVCHD 1920x1080 60i
- 1080/60p recording capability —New 3.0 feature!
- SD H.264
- Wide media format compatibility:
- .MOV (Final Cut Pro) —Upgraded with Version 3.0!
- .MP4 (XDCAM EX™)
- Professional switch layout and comprehensive video settings
- Pre Rec (retro) mode (20 sec.)
- Interval (time lapse) recording
- Built-in stereo microphone
- 2-channel balanced audio inputs (mic/line switchable) w/phantom power supply
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI Outputs
- Wired remote control connector
- High performance 2D DNR
©2014 JVC Americas Corp., division of JVCKenwood Corporation